A.C. Drives Course
· Introduction to A. C. Drives.
· Selection criteria of drives for particular application i.e. Speed /torque characteristics etc.
· Configuration of different motor parameters for drives i.e.
Speed and torque control
types of braking
Jog/ Inch selection
no. of poles
selection of slip and skip frequencies
preset speed selection
· Remote and local operation of A. C. drives
· Communication with PLC, MMI, SCADA software
· Study of different operational methods like
- PWM method
- Flux vector control
- Vector voltage control
- Direct torque control etc. on which Variable speed drives work.
· Case study and different applications of Drives in the Industry.