Before Starting VFD take the following precautions
- The energy loss is greater than for an inverter duty motor.
- Avoid running motor at low speed for a long time. Under this condition, the motor temperature may rise above the motor rating due to limited airflow produced by themotor’s fan. Consider external forced motor cooling.
- When the standard motor operates at low speed for long time, the output load must be decreased.
The load tolerance of a standard motor is as follows:
- Pole-changing (Dahlander) motor:
- Submersible motor:
- Explosion-proof (Ex) motor:
- Gear reduction motor:
- Synchronous motor:
- Power Transmission Mechanism
- Motor torque