The robust iFIX SCADA engine makes it ideally suited to process-oriented applications requiring consistent performance and known response times. It provides advanced 21 CFR Part 11 capabilities for regulated industries. Based on an advanced Client/Server distributed and open architecture, it easily and quickly integrates with your existing operation and offers a broad range of additional features.
And with iFIX, we’ve delivered an HMI/SCADA solution that can help you shorten development time, improve ease of use and maximize the performance of new or existing systems.
- Windows Vista support for leading edge 24-bit graphics
- Integrated Change Management functionality for easier application maintenance, version control and disaster recovery
- Multi-screen / multi-instance displays to speed development time
- More power – with double the number of clients on a single SCADA
- Enhanced Dynamo management that can help you update simplify and improve your screen setup
- Advanced customization tools for OEMs and large end users
- Simplified development and deployment, with the industry’s most powerful toolset and Dynamo library
- Part of an integrated enterprise, as the foundation for the Proficy software family
- Unprecedented integration capabilities with GE Intelligent Platforms and third party systems – open system design protects your current investments
- Superior functionality, providing actionable visibility to monitor and control plant processes, equipment and resources
- Rapid return on investment
- A safe investment strategy, with compatibility to legacy and emerging technologies.
- Electronic Signatures and Audit trails to drive compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulations
Productivity Packs are product enhancements for GE Intelligent Platforms HMI/SCADA customers. They are comprised of utilities, graphic objects, drivers and database tools that provide valuable enhancements to your application and are delivered independently of a major product release. Productivity Pack items are provided free to all GlobalCare Complete customers and are posted to the GE Intelligent Platforms GlobalCare website in the "Developer Download" section.